Assistant Customer Support Executive
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit an Assistant Customer Support Executiv (Van Fleet Sales) in Welham Green.
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
What you will do
- To provide industry leading quoting and administrative sales support to the sales team
- To liaise between our customers, sales executives & internal departments to ensure a streamline SLA for quoting turn around.
- To ensure all fleet vehicle end users are contacted and added to the Mercedes Benz Me connectivity system. Primarily to activate the customers MBUX & Audio 40 live traffic update.
- To fully adopt and embrace fresh challenges & new working practices, enabling us to drive the fleet department’s performance to the best in the region.
- To share ideas, improve internal departmental processes and implement positive change.
- To ensure all process’ & related procedures are adhered to in every transaction.
- Ensure Ebbon-Dacs is fully up to date in line with KPI’s
- Establish vehicle availability in line with customer requests & email weekly stock lists to our designated key customers.
- Keep customers informed about product changes, delays and price increases in line with customers SLA’s
- To provide support to the CSE team in order to gain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Act as point of contact for customers and prospects, ensuring all clients are dealt with courteously & efficiently and that any required actions are implemented
- Prepare & analyse reports as requested
- Ensure that within their area of operation, all Company procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to.
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the S&B/Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times.
- Specialist projects as agreed with the Sales Manager to support the business requirements of the organisation.
Who You Are?
The ideal candidate will:
- Recent relevant experience
- A professional yet highly personable approach
- Strong existing relationships with corporate fleet customers
- Excellent PC knowledge with a strong understanding of programs such as as Excel
- Good quality of maths skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative
Come join us
Does this sound like your next challenge? We hope so and we look forward to receiving your application.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Career progression opportunities
- Death in service
- Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend introduction fee
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Employee Assistance programme
- Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks Welham Green
- Salary: Competitive salary + Bonus and excellent company benefits