We are currently looking for a Business Manager to join our team in Ipswich.
Key Purpose of Role
- To provide face to face sales to Retail customers in order to maximise profitability by meeting customer needs for finance, insurance and ancillary products.
- Deliver an exceptional Mercedes-Benz sales experience for all customers using the relevant sales process.
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service which will promote loyalty/retention/satisfaction.
- Maintain Company standards and controls.
You are required to maintain ethical standards in accordance with the Company’s policies and the Company's Compliance Guidelines and Policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition law.
To ensure that within your area of operation all regulations and standards with regards to FCA are adhered to.
- Ensure clear and effective presentation of products and services appropriate to individual customer circumstances and requirements
- With Sales Executives to sell vehicles with appropriate finance & insurance to retail customers
- Responsible for maintaining good relations with all staff at the retail site; for coaching, mentoring managing Sales Executives as directed
- Responsible for providing business reports to management and to dealership management
- In conjunction with the management team has responsibility for developing marketing opportunities for financial services products.
- Maintain relationships with MBFS and other finance companies, brokers etc as necessary
- Responsible for chairing where needed on-site meetings related to financial services and related products.
- To ensure that the personal contribution (and that of direct reports where applicable) is consistent with the principle and outcomes of ‘treating customer fairly’; in accordance with all laws; regulatory principles and rules; and in line with group policies and guidelines.
- Maintain and be involved in the highest standards of sales process to generate a great retail experience.
- Drive and be responsible for CRM, maintenance of daily enquiry management. Review all enquiries for sales and F and I opportunities.
- Explore all client enquiries to review possible account management opportunities based on viable funding methods.
- Maintain a regular review of funding opportunities for marketing and to increase finance penetrations and marketing opportunities.
- Ensure that within your area of operation all regulations and standards with regards to FCA are adhered to for both Finance & Insurance; ensure all staff engaged in the sale of regulated products are competent and that correct records are maintained.
- To ensure existing customers are prospected to them as customers of XXX Retailer with subsequent business
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record as a competent Business Manager
- Knowledge of finance, general insurance and other products relating to the automotive industry
- Knowledge of Finance & Leasing and Industry best practice and Legislation.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent sales techniques.
- Attaining and maintaining competence, within the regulatory scope documented in the FCA Insurance Mediation Manual including Treating Customers Fairly
- A team player, and a competent communicator
- Clean driving license
- Good credit history and of good repute
- Pass relevant CBT modules in respect of finance insurance, product knowledge and TCF
Competencies for Role.
- Focuses on customer and market F&I needs.
- F&I Sales and market orientation.
- Customer orientation.
- Challenges and develops people to top performance.
- Personal impact and dynamics.
- Promotes a diverse culture of collaboration and learning
- Professional knowledge and basic methodological knowledge
- Information Management
- Executes decisions and delivers results
- Revenue and results orientation
- Steering and controlling skills
- Demonstrates accountability and credibility
- Openness to learning and change
- Taking over responsibility and acting consistently
When you join Motus Truck & Van, from day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Auto enrolment pension scheme with employer contribution
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Generous holiday allowance
- Bonus/commission schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team.
Originally two established and successful businesses in their own right, (S & B Commercials and Orwell Truck & Van) the two joined forces in 2018 and now operate as Motus Truck & Van. Our aim is to keep the country moving, by providing high-quality Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles to customers across Hertfordshire, Essex and East Anglia.
Each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
We believe customer service is the key to success, which is why we strive to deliver a level of service that matches the quality expectations of the Mercedes-Benz brand and product line-up. We offer every customer a personal yet professional service and aim to ensure they drive away feeling completely satisfied with their experience.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks Ipswich
- Salary: Competitive salary + Bonus and excellent company benefits
- Closing Date: 24th Sep 2021