Customer Experience Advisor
We’re looking for a friendly individual with excellent customer service skills to join our newly set up Customer Experience team. In this Customer Experience Advisor role, you will be responsible for ensuring a seamless customer journey is delivered across our business.
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
What you will do
You will be the friendly voice of Motus Truck and Van and enjoy problem solving, as when something needs fixing for our customer, you’ll be on hand to rectify the issue. You will oversee the process right to the end to ensure that the resolution is timely and appropriate.
You will need to be extremely flexible in your approach to any working day and be comfortable in completing a broad range of activities – you never know what the next challenge will be.
Main tasks include:
- Carry out outbound call activity to retrospective customers to ensure they are happy with the level of service provided during their recent visit/transaction.
- Handle and resolve inbound complaints and problems by gathering the relevant information and working directly with our operational teams. You’ll oversee the entire process and contact the customer at the end to ensure their satisfaction.
- Manage Google My Business inbound messages and review scores by ensuring that every message and review is responded to and escalated where required.
- Lead the Customer Satisfaction initiatives and ensure that Hot Alerts are escalated and responded to immediately.
- Complete internal mystery shop activity to ensure customer journey is being followed, our colleagues have the knowledge required.
- Provide industry leading customer service, to both external customers and internal colleagues. Building relationships and finding solutions.
- Review processes and identify new ways to develop customer experience
- Constantly developing your knowledge of the services and products we provide
Who You Are?
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Customer Service experience in some form – speaking to customers and dealing with issues and complaints.
- Good communication skills - a big part of the role will be on the telephone.
- Good at problem solving
- Writing Skills - You will need excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the ability to source stories from employees.
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
Come join us
Does this sound like your next challenge? We hope so and we look forward to receiving your application.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Career progression opportunities
- Death in service
- Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend introduction fee
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Employee Assistance programme
- Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks Ipswich
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
- Contact Name: Lily Simmons