Digital Marketing Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in Ipswich.
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
What you will do:
- Oversee the implementation of the group’s digital marketing activity and analyse its performance through measurement against clear KPIs.
- Rounded experience of digital marketing disciplines and a proven track record of managing a CMS; optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; user journey is clear and performance of content and conversions are measured; driving traffic and opportunity
- Play the significant operational role in managing the Motus Truck & Van websites, SEO, PPC and content marketing activities
- Ultimate objective is to improve lead generation & customer engagement through digital platforms.
Key result areas:
- Work alongside website provider to maintain and enhance business website ensuring that we offer a market leading digital customer experience – Explore website tools, functions & processes
- Manage our paid acquisition channels (Google Search & Display, LinkedIn, Facebook) and ensure they are meeting objectives and delivering efficient performance.
- Writing, editing & publishing high quality, engaging and accurate content that is relevant to users and meets SEO & keyword expectations. Understanding of meta tags etc… & Google Business
- Ensure the business is maximising its conversion opportunity through its offer pages –
- Identify new keyword, audience and targeting opportunities
- Make use of third-party tools to analyse UX and general website performance and user behaviour
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices within the motor industry
- Support the Head of Marketing to deliver on a variety of marketing projects and campaigns
Who You Are?
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a driven individual
- Have the ability to demonstrate a keen determination and desire to succeed within a fast moving and target driven sales environment
- Have an interest and passion for commercial vehicles
- Driven by exceeding targets
- Have the ability to lead and motivate the team
- Have a knowledge of the motor trade and a genuine interest in the brand
- Demonstrate the ability to build lasting relationships with customers and prospective customers and trade partners
- You will be a role model for customer service excellence, leading by example and having the ability to bring out the best in your team
- Will possess an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand
Come join us
Does this sound like your next challenge? We hope so and we look forward to receiving your application.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Career progression opportunities
- Death in service
- Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend introduction fee
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Employee Assistance programme
- Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Van Centre Ipswich
- Salary: Competitive salary + Bonus and excellent company benefits