We have an exciting opportunity for a Truck Technician to join our branch in West Thurrock.
*** EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE ***
Salary from £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 pa basic, with the opportunity to earn an OTE of £50,000.00 - £55,000.00 (uncapped) through our leading industry bonus scheme. Overtime also available.
*** SHIFTS AVAILABLE ***
Earlies / Late (45hrs per week)
Permanent nights (40hrs per week)
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Career progression opportunities
- Death in service benefit
- Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend introduction fee
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Employee Assistance programme
- Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
What you will do
- You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services.
- Analysis and diagnostics of vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
Who You Are?
The ideal candidate will:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair) with a proven track record in vehicle repair and servicing
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Great communication
- A full valid UK driving licence
- It would be advantageous if you have Mercedes Benz product experience and a HGV License
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks West Thurrock
- Salary: OTE: £50,000.00 - £55,000.00
- Contact Name: Lily Simmons