We have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join our parts department based at our Witham site.
We are looking for an exceptional individual, who can demonstrate their passion for excellence and commitment and drive to succeed, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a level head in a demanding environment.
*** EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE ***
£23,000 - £31,000 per annum & company bonus
*** WORKING HOURS ***
Monday to Friday 7:00am-4:00pm / 1:00pm - 10:00pm
You will be required to work 1 in 3 saturdays
What you will do
- To service and manage all customer enquiries internal and external while upselling at every opportunity
- Maintaining stock levels through checking stock in against delivery notes and storing stock in in the correct locations
- Pre-picking parts and accessories for the workshop to ensure the smooth flow of jobs
- Processing payments for customers parts
- Dealing with all walk in/telephone and internet enquiries and ensuring that these are managed to a high standard throughout to exceed customer expectations
- To actively review and find opportunities within key accounts
- To keep work area clean and tidy
- To handle incoming deliveries from suppliers
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- To achieve the targets and job standards set out by Department Manager / Supervisor
- To be communicative between Department Manager / Supervisor / Colleagues
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team and independently
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Good standard of numeracy
- Basic IT skills
- Have a passion for the industry/vehicles
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Career progression opportunities
- Death in service benefit
- Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend introduction fee
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Employee Assistance programme
- Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 8 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks Witham
- Salary: £23,000 - £31,000 per annum & company bonus