Parts Sales Driver
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Parts Sales Driver to join our team in Witham.
You will be Delivering goods to customers in a timely and safe manner in line with company and customer expectations. Upsell of promotional items.
What you will do
- To pick and pack customer orders
- To keep work area clean and tidy
- To handle incoming deliveries from suppliers as required.
- Proactively upsell promotional items while delivering to customers.
- To load Delivery Vehicle in a safe and secure manner.
- Deliver orders to customers in a safe and efficient manner.
- Where required collection of payment by agreed methods according to company policy.
- To ensure the safety and legal compliance of allocated vehicle.
- To carry out daily checks on allocated vehicle to include lights, oil and water levels, tyre conditions.
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- To achieve the targets and job standards set out by Department Manager / Supervisor
- To be communicative between Department Manager / Supervisor / Colleagues
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To perform any reasonable request from Department Manager / Supervisor
- Duties involve regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting
- Attention to detail
- Good standard of numeracy
Who You Are?
The ideal candidate will:
- Recent relevant experience
- A professional yet highly personable approach
- Must be able to work on own initiative
Come join us
Does this sound like your next challenge? We hope so and we look forward to receiving your application.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Career progression opportunities
- Death in service
- Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend introduction fee
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Employee Assistance programme
- Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks Witham
- Salary: £19,691
- Contact Name: Lily Simmons