Parts Warehouse Co-ordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Warehouse Co-ordinator to join our branch in Norwich.
*** EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE ***
Salary £18,500.00 pa basic
Bonus and Overtime also available.
*** SHIFTS AVAILABLE ***
08:00am – 17:30pm Monday to Friday
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Career progression opportunities
- Death in service benefit
- Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend introduction fee
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Employee Assistance programme
- Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
What you will do
- Lifting/ movement and location of parts within the warehouse on a daily basis
- Work accurately on a computerised system
- Commitment to working as part of a team
- Excellent administrative skills
- Knowledge of DMS/ Stock Control
- Ability to load and unload vehicles safely and accurately
- Fork lift truck certificate or be willing to undertake training for a fork lift truck certificate
Key result areas:
- Total customer satisfaction (internally and externally)
- Total team centered environment
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks Norwich
- Salary: £18,500.00
- Contact Name: Lily Simmons