We have an exciting opportunity for a Reception Host/Hostess to become part of our team in Witham, Essex.
If you strive to improve your own personal development and are willing to share your passion and best practice within the team then we would like to hear from you.
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and repairs, MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
What you will do:
- You will be answering a busy switchboard, transferring calls, and taking detailed messages
- Ensure reception area is staffed and kept tidy at all times.
- Direct customers towards the seating area and offer refreshments while they are waiting
- Keep customer refreshments stocked up at all times
- Keep customer waiting area clean and tidy and clear of crockery etc at all times; also kitchen area in showroom
- Correctly process all outgoing posts ready for despatch each evening
- You will be a welcoming presence on reception, Customer Service focused and passionate about ensuring callers and visitors have a great experience
Who we are looking for?
The ideal candidate will need:
- Excellent customer service
- Customer Focused, with a warm and welcoming manner
- Keen eye for detail, punctual and organised
- Ability to hit the ground running with little guidance
- Forward thinking, proactive and ability to use initiative
- Understand handling confidential information
- Able to work as part of a team but also independently
Come join us
Does this sound like your next challenge? We hope so and we look forward to receiving your application.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Career progression opportunities
- Death in service
- Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend introduction fee
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Employee Assistance programme
- Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks Witham
- Salary: Competitive Salary, Company Bonus, benefits and much more