We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our HR team in Thurrock on a minimum 6 months Fixed Term Contract.
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
What you will do
- Monitoring recruitment inboxes and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Maintaining records of all CVs received, and keeping the status of applications up-to-date and screen CVs yourself
- Prepare adverts and posting the vacancies online
- Scheduling interviews and meetings, liaising with members of staff at all levels and sending out confirmations.
- Working closely with Managers and managing their expectations
- Providing administrative overflow and support with projects to the wider HR Team as required
Who You Are?
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a driven individual
- Previous experience within recruitment administrative, diary management, coordination and/or scheduling duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task
Come join us
Does this sound like your next challenge? We hope so and we look forward to receiving your application.
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks West Thurrock
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Contact Name: Recruitment Team