We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor for our Newmarket Branch, You will be dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
What you will do
- Advising on technical queries or issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Cross selling products and services where applicable
- Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
Key Skills & Competencies
- Promptly greet customers in the service department.
- Perform a walk-around of customer vehicle to document existing damage, tire condition, and note any opportunities to provide services.
- Listen to customer's complaints and description of symptoms; clarify description of problems; check vehicle maintenance records.
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Generate service order estimates and quotes for customers.
- Understand the technician's diagnosis and service recommendations.
- Explain cost, service process and time requirements to customers in detail
Who You Are?
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a driven individual
- Have the ability to demonstrate a keen determination and desire to succeed within a fast moving and target driven sales environment
- Have an interest and passion for commercial vehicles
- Driven by exceeding targets
- Have the ability to lead and motivate the team
- Have a knowledge of the motor trade and a genuine interest in the brand
- Demonstrate the ability to build lasting relationships with customers and prospective customers and trade partners
- You will be a role model for customer service excellence, leading by example and having the ability to bring out the best in your team
- Will possess an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand
Come join us
Does this sound like your next challenge? We hope so and we look forward to receiving your application.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Career progression opportunities
- Death in service
- Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend introduction fee
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Employee Assistance programme
- Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks Newmarket
- Salary: £23,000 + Commission, Bonus and excellent company benefits