Van Customer Care Advisor
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Van Customer Care Advisor to join our Ipswich Branch.
You will provide an exceptional level of customer service to all inbound van enquiries whilst providing key administrative support for the groups booking process.
What you will do
- Effectively manage inbound Van booking calls whilst exceeding mystery shop criteria
- React efficiently to the customer alert platform (Cockpit) and contact customers to inform of any warnings regards to their vehicles current status & update diary as required
- Effectively manage inbound Van sales enquiries & allocate to sales execs whilst adhering to process and using the CRM platform
- Any further administration tasks to support the wider group and Van service departments
- Ensure that customer expectations are met on a daily basis
- Daily focus on Key Performance Indicators to achieve the required standard
- Resolve customer related issues in a profession and timely manner, keeping the Senior Service Advisor aware of progression
- Deliver dealer & manufacturer standards to the customer
- To understand Van customers entitlement regarding Zero Tolerance on Downtime
- To have a good understanding of “Uptime” and the accessing the system
Key Skills & Competencies
- High level of Kerridge DMS knowledge including XPP
- Process orientated
- Good level of Mercedes-Benz systems and procedures knowledge
- Commercial acumen
- Communication & listening skills
- People management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
Who You Are?
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a driven individual
- Have the ability to demonstrate a keen determination and desire to succeed within a fast moving and target driven sales environment
- Have an interest and passion for commercial vehicles
- Driven by exceeding targets
- Have the ability to lead and motivate the team
- Have a knowledge of the motor trade and a genuine interest in the brand
- Demonstrate the ability to build lasting relationships with customers and prospective customers and trade partners
- You will be a role model for customer service excellence, leading by example and having the ability to bring out the best in your team
- Will possess an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand
Come join us
Does this sound like your next challenge? We hope so and we look forward to receiving your application.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Career progression opportunities
- Death in service
- Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend introduction fee
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Employee Assistance programme
- Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks Ipswich
- Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
- Contact Name: Lily Simmons