Van Sales Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Van Sales Executive to join our Thurrock Branch.
Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
Monday to Friday - 8:30am until 5:30pm
You will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays - 8:30pm until 1:00pm
What you will do
- Retain existing SME accounts and maximise sales and after-sales opportunities through these.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Achieve/exceed individual sales targets
- Update and improve product knowledge
- Maintain customer database, ensure customer/prospects call programme is adhered to, achieve prospecting targets within given territory
- Promote at all times, the Mercedes-Benz culture of quality and excellence and deliver the Mercedes-Benz experience
- Deliver first class customer service
- Informing and advising customers on Mercedes-Benz light commercial vehicles, equipment, prices, conditions, technical data and other issues
- Explaining differences between Mercedes-Benz light commercial vehicles and competitors' vehicles; highlighting usefulness/advantages
- Organising and carrying out test-drives and evaluate results
- Positioning information material (brochures, catalogues, etc.) and ensuring availability
- Involvement in showroom sales events
- Guaranteeing professional level of product
- Fostering contacts to key individuals, associations and groups in the region
- Create and be responsible for client proposals, contracts and any other documentation ensuring at all times that Mercedes-Benz is presented in a professional manner.
Who You Are?
The ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience within a sales environment, ideally within the motor trade, and experience with business to business selling.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels and mediums.
- Self-motivated, and able to work as part of a team.
- Be able to demonstrate a professional and credible approach within the organisation, with MBUK and customers
- Driving licence
- IT literate
Come join us
Does this sound like your next challenge? We hope so and we look forward to receiving your application.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Career progression opportunities
- Death in service
- Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend introduction fee
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Employee Assistance programme
- Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What’s in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks West Thurrock
- Salary: £23,000 + Commission, Bonus and excellent company benefits
- Contact Name: Recruitment Team