Van Sales Executive
Van Sales Executive
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join our Sales Team in Ipswich.
What you will be responsible for:
Identifying new sales opportunities, informing regular customers of new products, and meeting sales targets
Your main focus will be:
- Retain existing SME accounts and maximise sales and after-sales opportunities through these
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Achieve/exceed individual sales target
- Update and improve product knowledge
- Maintain customer database, ensure customer/prospects call programme is adhered to, achieve prospecting targets within given territory
- Promote at all times, the Mercedes-Benz culture of quality and excellence and deliver the Mercedes-Benz experience
- Deliver first class customer service
- Informing and advising customers on Mercedes-Benz light commercial vehicles, equipment, prices, conditions, technical data and other issues
- Explaining differences between Mercedes-Benz light commercial vehicles and competitors' vehicles; highlighting usefulness/advantages
- Organising and carrying out test-drives and evaluate results
- Positioning information material (brochures, catalogues, etc.) and ensuring availability
- Involvement in showroom sales events
- Guaranteeing professional level of product
- Fostering contacts to key individuals, associations and groups in the region
- Attention to detail
- Good standard of numeracy
Key result areas:
- High level of Kerridge DMS knowledge
- Process orientated
- Good level of Mercedes-Benz systems and procedures knowledge
- Commercial acumen
- Communication & listening skills
- People management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work with all internal and external stakeholders
- Able to travel to all group locations regularly
What's in it for you?
When you join Motus Truck & Van, from day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contribution
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, online and in supermarkets
- Generous holiday allowance
- Bonus/commission schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team.
Originally two established and successful businesses in their own right, (S & B Commercials and Orwell Truck & Van) the two joined forces in 2018 and now operate as Motus Truck & Van. Our aim is to keep the country moving, by providing high-quality Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles to customers across Hertfordshire, Essex and East Anglia.
Each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
We believe customer service is the key to success, which is why we strive to deliver a level of service that matches the quality expectations of the Mercedes-Benz brand and product line-up. We offer every customer a personal yet professional service and aim to ensure they drive away feeling completely satisfied with their experience.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks Ipswich
- Salary: Competitive salary + Bonus and excellent company benefits
- Closing Date: 29th Oct 2021